Builders & Developers
Build Assure New Homes warranty is perfect for builders and developers. Here are three excellent reasons to choose this building insurance:
- You'll get full technical support from our experts - including a specialist technical review
- You don't need to join any register - or supply a bond or indemnity. But FMB and Build Assure members will receive better premium rates. Find out more about FMB membership.
- Our premiums are competitively priced - you get great cover, at an excellent rate
Join a register? Not necessarily
With Build Assure New Homes building warranty, the insurance is for the building - and not the builder. So you don't have to:
- Join the FMB or Build Assure. But our FMB and Build Assure members will receive preferential premium rates
- Provide a bond or indemnity, even for Special Purpose Vehicles used to provide finance for developments
Isn't it time you took out a Build Assure New Homes warranty?
With these great reasons and more, now is
Get a free quote
the perfect time to take out a Build Assure
New Homes Warranty.
What cover is available?
With Build Assure New Homes warranty, cover is:
- Available for mixed-use developments
- Often available once construction has begun
- Available for contract values of up to £10 million
Your flexible and recognised insurance alternative
Build Assure New Homes is a flexible underwriting approach to New Home warranties. Our targeted building insurance caters for innovative forms of construction, renovation or refurbishment.
In addition, Build Assure New Homes warranty is:
- A recognised alternative to traditional 10-year structural warranties currently available for New Homes
- Acceptable to most UK mortgage lenders
Effective risk analysis and technical review
We wanted to help you achieve zero defects in your building projects. So we developed The Build Assure risk analysis, to assist with your Build Assure New Homes warranty requirements.
Each review is based on structured check lists appropriate to your specific development. We then manage the risk of defects manifesting after one year (two years for water ingress).
How much does a Build Assure New Homes building warranty cost?
All premiums are based only on contract values rather than selling price (and land costs in many instances). This makes the whole system more transparent.
Who arranges and underwrites this insurance?
Build Assure New Homes Insurance is arranged by AON Benfield Brokers and underwritten by Argo underwriters at Lloyds.
Build Assure New Homes is a Coverholder at Lloyds. Lloyds is the world's specialist insurance and reinsurance market, bringing together an outstanding concentration of underwriting expertise and talent. It is often the first to insure emerging, unusual and complex risks.
Around 80 syndicates are underwriting insurance at Lloyd's, covering all classes of business. Together they interact with thousands of brokers daily to create insurance solutions for businesses in over 200 countries and territories around the world.
Lloyd's insure the majority of FTSE 100 and Dow Jones industrial average companies.
Lloyd's enjoys strong financial security supported by excellent ratings. Visit www.lloyds.com
Limits of liability may be restricted (please see policy for details).